Thankyou for coming to our clinic. To ensure your comfort and most suitable dental care, we ask
you to kindly complete the following questionnaire. Should you have any difficulties the staff are
only too happy to help. All information will be treated as highly confidential.
We are a modern professional dental practice that has been providing patients with quality dentistry since being established in 1956.
Our aim is to work as a team to restore dental health with quality care and prevent future problems through continuing education.
July 23, 2018
August 30, 2017
© Parkside Dental 2021. All rights reserved.
At Parkside Dental Clinic our greatest importance to us is the wellbeing of our Staff and Patients.
We will continue to follow our high infection control standards in our Dental Surgeries while following all SA Health regulations and Australian Dental Association guidelines.
We have increased the precautions at our front reception so if you answer YES to any of the listed questions please contact our practice before any Appointments.
1. Have you been feeling unwell OR have you had any of the following symptoms:
– Fever or temperature now or in the past 3 days?
– Sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
– Runny/stuffy nose or other respiratory symptoms?
– Loss of smell or taste?
2. Have you visited any Covid hotspots as per SA Health website in the last 14 days ?
3. Have you, or a person with whom you live, been asked to self-isolate waiting for a COVID-19 test results or being notified as a Close Contact ?
4. Do you, or a person with whom you live, work in a Medi-hotel used for quarantine ?
5. Are you, or a person whom you live, an essential worker who is travelling interstate ? (eg Freight, transport, removalist, aircrew)
The safety of our patients and our staff is our number one priority. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact our Practice
The Team at Parkside Dental Clinic