We are a modern professional dental practice that has been providing patients with quality dentistry since being established in 1956.
Our aim is to work as a team to restore dental health with quality care and prevent future problems through continuing education.
July 23, 2018
August 30, 2017
© Parkside Dental 2021. All rights reserved.
At Parkside Dental Clinic our greatest importance to us is the wellbeing of our Staff and Patients.
We will continue to follow our high infection control standards in our Dental Surgeries while following all SA Health regulations and Australian Dental Association guidelines.
We have increased the precautions at our front reception so if you answer YES to any of the listed questions please contact our practice before any Appointments.
1. Have you been feeling unwell OR have you had any of the following symptoms:
2. Have you, or a person with whom you live with, been asked to quarantine due to:
3. Have you, or a person with whom you live, been asked to self-isolate waiting for COVID-19 test results?
4. Do you, or a person with whom you live, work in a Medi-hotel used for quarantine?
5. Are you, or a person with whom you live, an essential worker who is travelling
interstate? (eg. Freight, transport, removalist, aircrew)
The safety of our patients and our staff is our number one priority. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact our Practice
The Team at Parkside Dental Clinic